Solar panel installers can come and install solar panels for your company. A solar panel is a group of solar photovoltaic modules that are electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure. The solar panel can be used as part of a larger photovoltaic system to make and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. A photovoltaic system usually has a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, sometimes a battery, and interconnection wiring. Solar panel installers can come and install these panels quickly and efficiently.
Some solar energy information includes:
* Average growth of global solar energy is 102% each year
* 400 Quads of solar energy are used for power purposes every year
* Only .7% of all energy used worldwide is solar energy
* 35 million tons of carbon dioxide is saved each year by those who use solar energy
* Germany uses the most solar energy at 9,785 MW of solar panels installed by solar panel installers
* Solar energy panels cost $1.94 per square foot to be produced and installed by solar panel installers
* There is solar panel roof mounting, solar panel systems, and solar tracking systems
Many states in the United States offer tax deductions for having solar panels installed by solar panel installers. This makes the financial benefits even larger than just saving electricity. Just one kW of power that is generated from solar panels prevents 150 pounds of coal from needing to be mined. One kW of energy from solar panels prevents 300 pounds of CO2 from being emitted into the air. One kW of solar energy produced by solar panels can prevent 105 gallons of water from being used.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.