If you’re interested in elegant landscape and design for your home or business, you’ll need to hire landscaping companies to do the work for you. A landscaping company can help you transform your yard. Using their training and equipment, landscapers are able to plant trees and other plants throughout your yard, as well as do any design work you want to be done. They can do anything from medium size backyard designs to an entire business campus. While you will need to pay them for their labor, there is a wide range of prices when it comes to landscaping options. So consider what you want and look into who is available in your area.
If you want to do some of the landscaping yourself, that is an option as well. You can hire landscapers to do the initial work, then maintain it yourself. You’ll have to buy some backyard materials for the upkeep, but you won’t need to worry about establishing the yard. This can be a great option if you are on a budget, but want to get the best possible results.
Whether you want to do-it-yourself, or hire a landscaping design company, there are many ways to cut costs while undergoing a landscape planting design makeover. Check out these landscape planting ideas, and see how you can change your yard for not a lot of money.
- Call Professionals in the Off-Season – Some landscape design companies have special offers in the slow season.
- Plan Your Landscape in Stages – Homeowners can request larger landscape projects be broken into three or more stages to break up some of the cost.
- Dry-Set vs. Mortar Hardscapes – Dry-set hardscape designs are not only less expensive than mortar, but also easier to expand in the future.
- Test Your Soil – Soil tests are inexpensive and save your plants from dying due to door soil conditions.
- Work With What You Have – You should try transplanting plants you already have, rather than throwing them away.
- Group Plants Together That Require Similar Watering Needs – One of the simpler yet best landscape planting ideas, this will save money on your water bill by decreasing wasted water.
- Apply Grass Seed Instead of Sod – It may take longer for the grass to seed, but the cost is significantly lower.
- Check Where the Sun Is – Pay attention to the sun and/or shade requirements of your plants before you buy them.
- Install Smaller Plant Material – You will need more patience waiting for your plants to grow, but your savings will be significant.
- Incorporate Your Favorite Fruits, Veggies, and Herbs – You will save money on your groceries throughout the spring and summer if you have your own stash of fresh goodies in your backyard.
Keep these simple landscape planting ideas in mind in the upcoming year, so you can save money and creating a more sustainable outdoor space for you and your family to enjoy yearround. More like this article.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.