Do you live in St. Louis? Are you thinking of any St. Louis Remodeling? Whenever there is any sort of remodel, such as a St. Louis kitchen remodeling, the ultimate goal is to of course, get as high of a return as possible in the investment, whether it is through energy or water or other utility savings, or through savings on heat and electric. Well, here are some interesting facts that you may want to consider.
1. According to an annual analysis in Remodeling magazine regarding cost versus value, there is an 87 percent return on an investment of even a minor kitchen remodel.
2. Another analysis from the same magazine concluded that a major kitchen remodel returns slightly less at only 80 percent of the investment.
3. To ensure the best return on interest, your kitchen remodel should not cost more than 20 percent of the total value of your home.
4. The NKBA (Nationa Kitchen and Bath Association) suggests spending no less than six months planning any kitchen remodeling project.
5. The most efficient kitchens have between 12 and 23 feet between the legs of the work triangle, which is the area connecting the stove, fridge, and sink.
However, no matter what sort of St. Lous remodeling you’re considering, whether it is St. Louis bathroom remodeling, St. Louis kitchen remodeling, or any other St. louis home remodeling, a lot of thought and planning needs to go into it so you can get the best return on your investment. So, picking the most cost efficient St. louis kitchen design, with the most cost efficient components, such as St. Louis kitchen cabinets. See this link for more references: creativekitchenstl.com
Share This : by